Today is October 1st and it seems as if I have been waiting since January for this day! That’s because Fall is my most favorite time of year. I love all of the blessings and fun that comes along with this season. The colors, the smells, the pumpkins! There are so many awesome things to do during these months that I look forward to it all year long. Here is my list of must do things this Fall:
Fall Bucket List
- Visit a pumpkin patch.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Go on a hay ride.
- Go to a football game.
- Drink a cup of hot chocolate outside.
- Jump into a big pile of leaves!
- Watch Halloween movies. My favorite is Hocus Pocus!
- Take pictures of the changing leaves.
- Bake! Pies, cakes, cookies! Tis the season.
- One word: BONFIRE!
- Make smores.. And invite me over for some!
- Spend the day at your local county fair.
- Indulge in a caramel apple! And not feel the least bit guilty about it.
- Donate to your area food bank. By letting your kids help collect food, it teaches them a valuable lesson, as well as helps many needy families during this season.
What are your favorite Fall traditions? What do you have on your own bucket list for this season?